Monday, September 19, 2011

Visa Interview...check

I just got word from our Toni that the visa inteveiw went well, and we should have the Article 5 letter sometime tomorrow! YES!

The concerns the Embassy staff had were related to the additional diagnosis that were added to Christopher Martin's info. Toni said she had to give 2 "lectures" one in Bulgarian and one in English to explain the conditions, and that the letter from the MOJ indicated that he did NOT have these conditions, and was in "better shape" for it.
I'm so relieved.
Now, we wait to hear that the Article 5 letter has been released and is on its way to translation and authentication.
One step at a time.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am so glad I found your blog. Our son Mario is also in Blagoevgrad!! It was so exciting to see your posts about the town and the orphanage. Your boys are beautiful and I am so happy for you. I know you must be so excited to be so close to going back. I would love to connect with you before you leave. We are adopting Mario and Lina. Our blog is at: shupefamilydreams.blogspot.com
    Take care and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete